Chapter 15 – Divine Healing
Below is the 15th chapter of The Disciple-Making Minister broken up into individual articles for easier reading.
- • Divine Healing
- • Healing on the Cross
- • A Question Asked
- • Healing Proclaimed
- • Further Proof of God's Will to Heal
- • Yet Further Proof
- • Answers to Some Common Objections
- • A Second Common Objection
- • An Elaboration on the Same Theme
- • Another Objection: "I'm Suffering for the Glory of God"
- • Another Objection: "Paul Said He Left Trophimus Sick at Miletum"
- • Another Objection: "I'm Just Like Job!"
- • Another Objection: Paul's Advice to Timothy About His Stomach
- • Another Objection: "Jesus Only Healed to Prove His Deity."
- • Another Objection: "God Wants Me to be Sick for Some Reason."
- • A Final Objection: "If We Never Suffer Disease, How Will We Die?"
To view other chapters of The Disciple-Making Minister, click here.