A small but growing army marched forth into the harvest in 2014, thanks to those who partnered with our National Missionary Fund. Last year, the ranks of Heaven’s Family’s spiritual soldiers increased to 52! They are on the front lines in China, Cuba, India, Kenya, Mexico, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe.
In addition to providing monthly support for those 52 missionaries, the National Missionary Fund:
• Provided crucial ministry vehicle repairs for missionaries in China, Kenya and Mexico
• Provided over 20,000 gospel tracts for evangelists in Nepal
• Equipped Chinese disciple-makers with 40 MP3 audio Bibles
• Mobilized missionaries in 4 nations with bicycles and motorbikes
• Provided a sound system for Kenyan missionary teams to proclaim the gospel to large audiences
• Helped fund evangelistic campaigns in Mexico and Myanmar
• Equipped spiritual soldiers in India with boots for walking long distances to remote villages
• Provided study Bibles and other resources for 25 Sri Lankan missionaries.
Drunkards, convicts, spirit- and nature-worshippers, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims and villagers who’d previously never once heard the name of Jesus Christ are now worshipping and following the true, living God!
2014 was our most fruitful year yet. Thanks to you, the advance continues in 2015. Onward, Christian soldiers…at home and abroad!