Digital Marketer and Website Manager
Heaven’s Family is an innovative, evangelical Christian organization committed to holistic missions in needy countries around the world. We combine proven disciple-making methods with self-sustaining community development tools such as microloans, always guided by a passionate commitment to giving all we have for the “least of these” (Matthew 25:31-46). Our programs range from meeting basic needs (such as safe water and improved farming methods) to supporting indigenous missionaries and creatively delivering sustenance and Bibles to closed countries. If you are a committed follower of Jesus with a desire to use your skills for His glory, we invite you to apply.
Heaven’s Family has an entry level opening for a full-time digital marketer and website manager in or near Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. This position will require a commitment to continuous learning, a desire to train in new technical skills, and a passion for technology and design. We seek a solutions-oriented, self-motivated professional. They must possess strong time management skills, excel at both independent and collaborative work, and be able to effectively troubleshoot technical issues.
The following list is a summary of the primary responsibilities for this position and not an exhaustive list.
- Commit to biblical standards of conduct, responsible stewardship, and affirm our statement of faith
- Collaborate with the Advancement Team to reach fundraising and marketing goals and objectives
- Content management of WordPress websites and social media pages
- Create landing pages, banners, blog posts, and other website content
- Creating content with Adobe Creative Suite
- Collaborate on the release of reports, appeals, and newsletters
- Manage WHM, C-Panel, and the web server
- Manage SEO, Google Ads, and lead generation and monitor Google Analytics
- Manage email distribution platform
- An associate’s degree in graphic design, web development, or equivalent work experience
- Experience or willingness to learn print, digital, and video design
- Technologically competent and interested in developing their skill set
- Willingness to do marketing and fundraising
- Copywriting experience is desirable but not required
- Great written and verbal communication skills
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
Pay Rate: $16-$19 per hour
Hybrid Workplace: In-office and remote workdays
Benefits package: Health care stipend for employee and family; retirement plan matches employee payroll deductions, up to 3% of income.
Vacation: Twenty (20) days annually
Other: Nine (9) paid holidays annually
How To Apply:
- Send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
- Applicants are encouraged to visit HeavensFamily.org to learn about our 20-year history, the mission of Heaven’s Family, our statement of faith, and more.
To download this job description, click here.