I have an important favor to ask: Would you take a few minutes to pray for the ministry of Orphan’s Tear? We are expanding our reach, adding new staff, and exploring new ways to help orphans. But we know that we can only do this with the Lord’s help.
Here are some things you can pray for:
• 30 orphans in Mexico whose care we’re taking on this month through one of our partners
• The successful expansion of our Kinship Care outreach in Myanmar
• Creative ways to help the children who are growing too old to stay in the orphanages they’ve called home
• Abundant success for the orphanages who have taken loans from us to start small businesses in order to become more self-sufficient (some are struggling)
• Smooth transitions for our new staff member, Philip, and new volunteer, Tenney
Thank you for standing with us as we seek to follow the Lord’s command to care for orphans!
For the children,
Director of Orphan’s Tear